Tile flooring is simply beautiful and adds a special touch to any area of your home. We are proud to offer both ceramic and porcelain tile flooring in a wide range of styles, textures and colors.
Floors of tile or stone make a bold statement with their elegance and cool. Tile is not just for the kitchen or bath — our styles add grace and style to any room of the house. Looking for the feel of a Roman villa? Be bold and put tile in the bedroom.
Installing tile in your favorite rooms of your home will bring a vitality and beauty that complements your decor, and will add value to your home. Contact us today for more information on tile flooring. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. That’s what makes Aroma’z one of the best Tile stores in New Jersey.
Benefits of Tile Flooring
There are so many advantages to tile flooring, no matter which kind you choose:
- Excellent for allergy sufferers – no mold, dander or smoke can penetrate it
- Low maintenance – no buffing or waxing, just a simple cleaning will make it like new
- Resistant to stains, water seepage and scratches/damage – perfect for high traffic areas
- Extremely durable. A broken title can be removed, a new tile laid and regrouted and the floor’s beauty is unmarred by the change.
- Keeps its form in extreme temperatures
- Less costly than stone
- Whether it is porcelain or stone, tile offers a multiplicity of options in its colors (be they muted or brilliant), in an array of shapes that can be complemented with colored grout. What a striking look, and so easy to create! Tile can be laid in patterns, with a mixture of colors and shapes. Remember the classic black and white diamond pattern that speaks of the Jazz Age?
- Tile is scratch resistant and able to withstand wear. Ceramic and porcelain are two of the longest-lasting flooring products available. It is not an exaggeration to say they will last a lifetime. That helps make tile “green” as well. It may never need to be replaced, so it is not going to a landfill. Modern tile factories reuse much of their water and other materials, sending little to landfills and creating little waste water. Tile also has virtually no VOCs (volatile organic compounds) in it, giving it an edge over other flooring materials. It is essentially hypoallergenic, as it does not absorb dust or mites.
- Adding a tile floor to your home may increase its potential resale value. Potential buyers will certainly be impressed by a well installed and designed tile floor. With its attractive style and stunning presentation, a good tile floor can add thousands of dollars in value to prospective buyers.
- Tile has a finish and style that makes it adaptable to a number of preferred looks, from European to southwest to cosmopolitan. The variety of colors and textures fit every taste. There is a remarkable range in family of stone and porcelain tile, from bright colors to muted tones and everything in between. Different manufacturers create an extensive category of looks and sizes.
- Tile flooring also opens up other décor options. It lends itself beautifully to back splashes and counter tops, so the look can be blended. Or, for a more dramatic take, mix the styles to create a visual counterpoint.
- Ceramic tile is a great buy, and the cost factor is aided by the flooring’s durability and ease of maintenance.
- In warmer climates, tile can help cut air-conditioning costs because it stays cool.
Aroma’z Home Mercer Carpet and Flooring experts will help you choose the best flooring options for your home or business. We offer on-site measurement, removal of old flooring, and skilled installation. With our expertise and craftsmen, your floor will look amazing and give lasting satisfaction.
Our trained installers take the time to do the job right and install your carpet perfectly. We go over the installation plan with you before we start to ensure your satisfaction.